Just sent money for a promotion for Owl manor Abigail to https://booktweep.com/book-marketing/?ref=10.
They promised, starting within 24 hours, for $35.00:
· 300 Tweets per month for your book
· 120000 tweet impressions per book
· 1000 to 3000 clicks per book per month
· Everyday tweet to 250000 readers
· Tweets with an image cards for your book
· Track tweets with the exclusive hashtag
· The dedicated sales a page for each book
List your book on our website for 1 year straight.
Kept looking for the tweets, kept emailing them. A week after I paid them, there was nothing. Then I googled them, which I should have done before obviously, and found all sorts of fraud complaints. Ever hear of the saying “If it sounds too good to be true, it probaby is”?
Authors beware of booktweep.com. And if anyone has experienced fraud with any other company, please keep us posted.